MDG Integration for
Welcome to the MDG Integration for Microsoft Office. Designed to integrate with the Microsoft Office and Visio Suites. It allows you to upgrade your documents and spreadsheets into Enterprise Architect, providing a rich modeling experience utilizing UML 2.5, SysML, BPMN and many other technologies.
Word & Excel
The MDG Integration for Microsoft Office allows teams to seamlessly leverage the information authored in Word & Excel documents within Enterprise Architect as model elements. Import requirements, use cases and other project information into an Enterprise Architect repository. Synchronize subsequent changes in Word and Excel documents.
Office Integration allows practitioners to publish the model contents to PowerPoint presentations. Utilize your model directly within a PowerPoint presentation and ensure that your presentation is always up-to-date with the latest changes to your model.
Office Integration can also import Visio diagrams into your Enterprise Architect model, helping to support data re-use, traceability, project management, software engineering, simulation, validation and much more.
- Enjoy seamless integration between Microsoft Office and Enterprise Architect.
- Import Requirements, Use Cases and much more from Word and Excel documents.
- Migrate existing Requirements and Use Cases into Enterprise Architect as Modelling Elements.
- Easily share and exchange model information using traditional office tools.
- Synchronize Office documents to reflect model changes.
- Leverage the benefits of traceability and impact analysis.
- Easily import Visio Diagrams into Enterprise Architect.
- Migrate from Visio to Enterprise Architect to better utilize existing data across the enterprise.